Wednesday, February 28, 2007

out sick today

I woke up early this morning with stomach pain so I decided to call in sick and take the day off to rest. This stomach pain has been bugging me for a while now. It started about 2wks ago and then it does come and go. I had fecalysis before and everything turned out normal, so it's not a bacteria. My Love has been asking me to see a doctor to have it further check, but I've been procastinating. Two reasons: school is not yet over and Caitlyn's upcoming birthday. I'm scared that they'd find something bad that I have to miss school and slow down on Caitlyn's birthday prep. I also would like to wait until the ultrasound result from my annual checkup is out.

I actually feel better now but still a little bit uncomfortable.

Hope everything is ok..

No comments:

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker