Monday, February 26, 2007

Caitlyn's 2nd Birthday Party Planning

Caitlyn turned 23 months today and today is also exactly 4 wks before her 2nd birthday party. Just like last year, I'm so excited preparing for her special day.

We were able to get Caitlyn's invite last week and have it printed last Saturday. I really like the outcome of the invite. The initial layout was actually done My Love.


Tarpaulin design is also done and ready for printing. We just have to schedule on when we'll pick that up.

Magician/host was already booked since January and so is the face painter. I'm now actively working with the party organizer for the balloon decor and looking for a supplier who'll do her cake.

Next week, we'll go to Divisoria to buy game prizes. Loot bags were already purchased last month. I also still have to finalize buffet selection from the restaurant.


I'm more excited with the party this time even if it's not as grand as Caitlyn's first birthday. It's because I know Caitlyn will now be able to appreciate her party unlike last year when she was so clueless.


Hay, time flies so fast.. my baby is baby no more...

No comments:

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker