Thursday, May 01, 2008

my night job

Paid blogging that is!

I just signed up with payperpost and was surprised to get an approval after just a few minutes.

Actually, this has been my second time to sign up with them. The first time was last September but didn't get approved. I learned though that it's easier to sign up now so I tried my luck the second time around. It was true indeed! I didn't have to wait for an email confirmation. It was approved almost instantly.

I tried paid blogging a few months back but got hooked up with other things so this took a back seat for a while. But now that I'm back in the groove for blogging, I decided to get back on my blogging "career" as well. I would be very happy with the extra treats I'll be getting from paid blogging. I could use these for my trinkets and some indulgence :)

I've also signed up with other paid blogging before but what makes PPP better is that you got to choose the topic that you want to write about. You can choose only those that interest you. You will not only earn by writing topics that is of interest but you'd get to learn from the information that's available from the web.

I'm just so excited about it and I'm hoping to have the time to diligently attend to this night job.



No comments:

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker