Friday, May 02, 2008

my name is..

Caitlyn wrote this all by herself. She's learned how to spell her name a few weeks ago but was still having a hard time writing it because she still couldn't get the right strokes of the letters. Until last Monday. She saw a credit card bill, asked me whose mail is that and asked me if she can write her name on it. I said yes and was surprised to actually see her writing her name! Too bad though that she ran out of space before finishing her name. When I offered her the other side of the envelope, she already got distracted by her other toys and didn't want to write anymore.

Nevertheless, I was one proud mommy seeing my little girl writing her name without anyone teaching or helping her :)

No comments:

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker