Sunday, August 27, 2006

Patience my love...

Caitlyn just turned 17 months last Friday. I can't believe she's almost 1 1/2 yr old already. She's grown a lot and knows a lot of tricks already, which made her loved by everyone the more! She's so kulit and so likot. She's also really getting heavy. I'm actually having some pain in my shoulder and arm because of carrying her yesterday at the mall.

This morning, I've been watching her while she sang and danced with Barney. I'm surprised how she learned those things without anyone teaching her.

Caitlyn's growing really fast. How I wish I can be with her always to see each of her milestone. If only I can just stay home and be with her all the time. I don't feel bad though because I know this is just fleeting. I know that the right time will come that I can be with her every second of our lives. As how my husband would tell me... "Patience my love..."

No comments:

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker