Monday, September 04, 2006

Long Drives

After I got married, I didn’t really have much chance to drive. I only get my hands on the steering wheel occasionally when my husband is too drunk to drive, when he’s out of the country, or when he’s off from work. And these are all just 20 to 30mins drive running on 60kph max!

Last Saturday though, I needed to drive up north for some work related activity. I found driving at EDSA more challenging than driving 130kph to catch up in our convoy. I had fun but got really tired after.

I really miss long drives. The longest drive I’ve ever done was from Sydney to Gold Coast, 12hrs straight without sleep! That was very tiring; I actually got sick the whole week after that. I think doing that was crazy and I don’t think I’ll ever do that again. Or will I?

No comments:

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker