Tuesday, April 29, 2008

i'm no superwoman

Right after we turned off the lights and I kissed Caitlyn goodnight, I went downstairs to finish some work. It's half past nine. About an hour later, I heard Caitlyn crying so I rushed upstairs. The little girl was crying hard and complaining that her ear hurt. I had to calm her down and put her back to sleep. She laid down very close to me as if she didn't want me go anywhere. I had to stay with her for about 30mins until she fell back to sleep. When I felt that she's back in slumber, I quietly sneaked out of the room hoping she'd not wake up and her ear would not hurt anymore.

Now, I'm back in front of my laptop - trying to finish some work and send some files which I promised my boss I'd send to him tonight. It's almost 11pm... still working.

Not that I'm complaining.

But again, I'm still human.. I do still feel tired... and drained...

No comments:

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker