Friday, November 09, 2007

46 days to Christmas!

I can't believe it's only 46 days before Christmas! I can actually feel the cool breeze already - which made me lazier to get up each morning.

Unlike last year, though, when we're mostly done with our Christmas shopping at this time, we've just started with our Christmas shopping, mostly toys for our inaanaks and pamangkins. And it's becoming more challenging because whenever I buy something, I'd always wanted to get one for Caitlyn. I'm stopping myself big time from buying anything for Caitlyn yet as she still has so many toys and clothes, half of which are still even in the box. But I sometimes couldn't stop myself especially when I see nice clothes for her. We also need to start looking for Caitlyn's Christmas wish - a yellow car. She's been consistent on this one for a couple of months now. She actually includes this on her bedtime prayer. It seems quite not easy looking for that yellow car - most of the cars we saw are of pink, blue and green.

This year's Christmas will be special as well, as this will be our first Christmas in our new home. We haven't moved in yet, though, but will definitely be before the month ends. Just a few more finishing touches. I'm just so excited!

I'm also excited for Christmas because Caitlyn now understands Christmas and can celebrate with us. She actually knew a few Christmas carols already. Thanks to Dora, Barney and Hi-5! She's more fond of Snowman, though, than of Santa.

She also gets excited when she sees gifts but a smart girl that she is, would not insist on opening them when you tell her it's not for her :)

Oh Christmas, it's indeed the most wonderful time of the year :)

Mall of Asia - Nov '07

No comments:

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker